Explore AffecTech training resources
This page is being updated with examples of AffecTech training resources.
To view AffecTech training resources from our network training events please click on the following links:
About Affectech training
AffecTech researchers receive training to become agents of change, dedicated leaders and entrepreneurs who can drive strategic innovation in the affective health sectors.
Innovation in our training programme is ensured through bespoke academic and technologically driven content, and a unique blend of training methods for engagement with industry and larger public.
AffecTech training focuses on strengthening the human potential and employability in Europe of our researchers alongside developing the interdisciplinary theoretical and technological skills required for advancing personal systems for affective health.
AffecTech training events
The folllowing training events of the AffecTech network have hosted PhD students/Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) from European institutions across the AffecTech network, as well as supervisors and guest lecturers:
- Principles of designing interfaces to motivate and support emotional processing
- Fundamentals of biosignal analysis and entrepreneurship
- Psychology of emotion and emotion regulation
- Principles of interaction design for affective health, and commercialising research
- Wearable sensors; engaging with private sector and the public
- Advanced topics on emotion regulation: VR technologies in biofeedback training
For more information on AffecTech training events, please visit our Events page.
Please note training materials from this page are shared for educational purposes. The authors, owners reserve all rights copyright and otherwise, to the maximum extent allowable under applicable laws.