Learning materials from all AffecTech network wide training events were initially made available via our project website.
In April 2020, we have also launched a dedicated e-learning platform: https://www.affectech-elearning.com/
Via the e-learning platform, AffecTech training resources from our network training events are available in the following categories:
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Complementary Training
As well as ongoing training for our research team, AffecTech has run six network wide training events:
- Principles of designing interfaces to motivate and support emotional processing
- Fundamentals of biosignal analysis and entrepreneurship
- Psychology of emotion and emotion regulation
- Principles of interaction design for affective health, and commercialising research
- Wearable sensors; engaging with private sector and the public
- Advanced topics on emotion regulation: VR technologies in biofeedback training
AffecTech was established with support from the European Commission’s research and innovation agency, Horizon 2020 via the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks.
For more information visit: www.affectech.org
Images courtesy of colleagues at UNICATT and UJI.