AffecTech training resources from our network training events are available in the following categories:
Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
Training materials from AffecTech training events can be accessed at the following dedicated website: https://www.affectech-elearning.com/
AffecTech Training Events
The folllowing training events of the AffecTech network have hosted PhD students/Early Stage Researchers (ESRs), as well as supervisors and guest lecturers:
- Principles of designing interfaces to motivate and support emotional processing
- Fundamentals of biosignal analysis and entrepreneurship
- Psychology of emotion and emotion regulation
- Principles of interaction design for affective health, and commercialising research
- Wearable sensors; engaging with private sector and the public
- Advanced topics on emotion regulation: VR technologies in biofeedback training
About Affectech Training
AffecTech researchers receive training to become agents of change, dedicated leaders and entrepreneurs who can drive strategic innovation in the affective health sectors.
Innovation in our training programme is ensured through bespoke academic and technologically driven content, and a unique blend of training methods for engagement with industry and larger public.
AffecTech training focuses on strengthening the human potential and employability in Europe of our researchers alongside developing the interdisciplinary theoretical and technological skills required for advancing personal systems for affective health.
Please note training materials from the AffecTech network are shared for educational purposes. The authors, owners reserve all rights copyright and otherwise, to the maximum extent allowable under applicable laws.
Image: AffecTech training event in Istanbul, courtesy of Bogazici Universitesi.